The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

A new feeling to write about...

And I had never felt that way ever after.

My voice faded away before I had to hang up the phone... I needed to sigh in order to regain after it a bit of air in order to say goodbye... And it hurted. It hurted not as hell but maybe as shit.

I had never, EVER before let a tear fall because of something like this. Obviously five or six of those full of dark- mist droplets are out of question.

And I know; I knew, that it could happen just the way it happened. Even now I know I can handle it well (at least I guess I will be ok).

Is just that I thought that maybe lots of love, a sunflower and an egg-shaped chocolate called as "children" traduce to german, total naiveness (if it may be called like that) and a kiss would help her see that I could be the one to understand her crazy way of living; which I realize by this time I loved so much, and that nevermind what happened I´d be there.

I feel lame...

And it sucks. (Still now I get why people sometimes crash completely into the ground. Awful is when it happens because "It isn´t u but her..."


Maybe this is the hardest thing I´ve ever written in this place.

Maybe she just wasn´t my brand of heroine at all...

And the image maybe explains more what´s been happening since all this things started...

I´m not still Tin Woodman... since he had no heart at all...

The stone-made one maybe isn´t that bad...

P.R.

1 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Anónimo dijo...

Te mando un beso enoooorme, enorme.
Head up, young man.

Dulce

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin