The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

And by the moment I opened my eyes, I had been woken up by an angel...

Yep, that´s right; I know it couldn´t get cheesier than that but hey, lets face it: She came by, she just shook my leg a bit so that I could wake without any surprise...And I didn´t expect to see her. Mh... Ah yeah, And she was beautiful. Well in fact she is. It would be nice if everyone could get one of this "nice awakenings" any time in their weeks.




Ok, by now you may have seen that there are some new widgets just here---------------->

Well, It´s just to get a bit more cool around here. By now there is a blue square that contains a countdown to NFL Draft. That´s when college football players get chosen by a Pro Football team. Just for you to know.


I have to tell you lots of things, but I´ve just finished exams and I can´t find the camera with the photographs I took in Guanajuato. So I´ll return soon full of new things to tell...


Tak care and see you soon.


0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin