The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

Señales ( O lo que es lo mismo: Ironías de la vida y del Amaranto menso)

"My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy, does it show?..."

Feeling crappy because of all this stupid teamwork...


How can anyone be so stupid to don´t even get that an article under 15 lines (Word text style) is "Small", between 16 and 30 "Medium" and from 31 and on is "Big"?....


Why would someone categorize an article 18 lines long in the "Small" branch?!?!?!...


And time is running out and no one but me minds about this project...


and still, when I´m posting something that´s 5 positions away from the 100th one, just when I´m feeling all hope´s lost, I decided to open my bag and look what´s in there to eat...


And fate is a cruel candy...


My hand comes out holding a package in which I can see through...


A yellowish-white circle...


Una Alegría. De esas dulces con amarantito. Jejeje.Re-fuck.

Y me río, como sí me hubiera llegado una señal, no sé si buena o mala, jejeje


Y pues ya ni modo, mejor cierro la compu y me voy a tomar el sol.




Vaya que el día empezó bonito... espero en el campus esté igual que cómo lo dejé.


0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin