The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller
The Lion.

Doing the right things above the ones that I like.

Living my life in a righteous way.

Letting things go because it is how the lamb would do it. Placing the other cheek.

Carrying the master´s sword a mile more, so I´m not the slave anymore, but a free man.

Knowing that loving her is great. Still, now understanding that doing what should be done for us to be in order and in love with Him is even better. And it´s amazing. And I´ll do it for them because now I´m understanding how the nature of love works. And, again, that amazes me. I also do it for me to grow.

Feeling joy while having to carry an amount of pain that one day, soon, will become part of something better. Something that I know He has planned and in which I Believe.

Wanting to glorify his name above all.

And having faith.

Lots and lots of faith.

C ya soon
6

0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin