The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

The truth about all this.

Been praying for four days in lots and lots of moments.

The answer has been that both options are cool.

And maybe this is the reason:

I love her.
I like her.
I love her eyes.
I love her smiling lips.
I love her witty way of acting.
I love her hands (fully love-giving hands).
"I love her because she moves in her own ways...."

And she makes my days brighter
And she changed my life, transformed how did my goals looked like,
made me smile wider, hairdress diferently again,
showed me those things about love no one else could and moved me into a passion that grows more and more each moment for God and his ways,
Made me laugh and played "marinero que se fué..." with me, lol.

And made me want, for the first time in my life...
to be her man to love, to grow and to bother (jk about the last part, jajaja)

Well the thing is that I have something clear: I want her to be my "enamorada" :-). He ponderado muchas cosas, y me parece que, sobre todo después del día de hoy en el que la vi tantas veces en lunes, no hay nada que no vayamos a poder lograr hacer. Creo que estaría bien y creo que desde ese punto sé que lo que se viene es aprender a aprovechar los tiempos al máximo para los dos salir adelante en todas las responsabilidades que tenemos en frente.

Pero sé que podemos.

Y es que nunca tuvo más sentido esto. Jamás en realidad.

Y es que ya lo único que queda es la escuela. Incluso el "family topic" fue rebasado: She broke them all, and I´m so happy she did. From my grandpa to my dad, she made something no one had ever done.

And she´s amazing.

Y bueno, espero ella no lea esto antes del martes, porque entonces sabría más o menos cómo está todo. Pero a final de cuentas, y una vez más, (pero no por eso doblando las manos) dejaré que ella tome la última palabra.

Porque cuando la tiene la sabe usar y es poderosa.

Pero haré mi parte por sobre todo y esta vez será de esas en las que llegaremos a lo que tenemos que llegar.

Por último, entiendo la preocupación de sus papás, pero agradezco la confianza y sobre eso habrá que trabajar más, porque se está haciendo algo grande.

Y bueno, si no pasará lo que a mi me gustaría que pasara, verán la palabra "Te amo" en mi facebook diario. Por que es lo que siento... y porque aunque digamos que ya lo sabemos y todo quiero que día a día sepa que eso no puede cambiar por nada sino crecer.

And I know God will be on our side;-)

0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin