The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

The Storm

<<

There´s a raging storm pouring its blood-thick drops
all around my way.
And the road is made of dirt, and the trees just grow everywhere around as if they were waiting for me to take the wrong step so they can start their mournful cry.The creepiest a creature has ever made.

And I should continue my way, but the Duduk tells me with his breath that there is no going back.

But there´s something strange:

Even when I walk as slowly as I can, no stormdrop pours over me. Not even one wets my skin. And it happens that when they try to reach me they just fly around my body and splash into the ground irradiating white light that makes me shiver.
And thunders stink as dead fish on a little green pond and there´s nothing but darkness above me and a moon who has forgoten the way to light a secure path.

...But still... I´m not wet. Just right now I continue, without an explanation, being dry...

And that´s something I should take into consideration now that I need to get to the other side and get out from the shivering Rotten Woods.

I hope stormdrops will stop being so violent soon... >>

0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin