The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

Bruised but not broken ( still, I could be really, really soon)...

Sí. Estoy de acuerdo con que la humildad es importante y que es parte de la vida "tener que pedir ayuda" cuando no eres capaz de hacer algo. Obviamente más cuando pasas toda una noche de frustración y, en el afán de ser políticamente correcto, no marcas a ningún amigo. Aún así, me cuesta trabajo no tener ese "mighty power" de saber como hacer las cosas. "Go easy on my conscience ´cause it´s not my fault; I know I´ve been taught to tak the blame".

By the way... it seems to me that the moment for the last stand has arrived. No one knows, (I guess neither God or Zeus or Barry White would know) what is going to happen. "The time will come when we all must choose between what is right...and what is easy..." I guess that now I´m not as prepared as I thought I would be, and I am kneeling wounded in front of the beast, with the grial smashed and broken at one side and my sword stucked in its case...
Brave knights have escaped from this situation, but now there´s no way back and I´ll have to attack and maybe (surely, to be more precise) loose most of my integrity to be a hero... my own hero.

As I promised, there are no images ´cause I still do not know how to upload them in HTML, hehehe. Any way, lets hope everything will find its way.

Love you, Kindred Spirits:) (I´m still looking forward to have more time (maybe a day of 26 hours?) and create links to get directly to your so well-known, widely acclaimed blogs, ok?)



Soothe the words...

0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin