The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

And as the week dies, the floor moves round and round for 40 secs.! (the perfect way to exemplify this week.)

...And so my eyes, my head, my legs and mainly my soul. It´s impressive how anyone can get motivation from nowhere and do the best they can. Still, I could not define with other words than superb to the feelings that have aroused in this week.Mainly there must not be something better than meeting again your old love-story friends and get that feeling that time never passed and things are just as you lefte them years ago.

Also, what a nice feeling is to give flowers...Happy Birthday girl!!!

And now, as I promised (and sleepiness didn´t allowe me), congratulations to the virtually new "nutriologa"! So, as she is the tennis player with the itty-bitty chewing gum we know she´ll be just outstanding...

Lastly...I need to admit I missed blogger and from the next week I guess some "literary work" will start appearing again. Also maybe there will be some chronicles...but maybe elephants will also dance cha cha cha one day in a fountain in Reforma...so well, whatever.

Natalie Imbruglia will give the "final stroke" to this week´s movement. Now I´m going to bed, no matter it is just 11 o´clock, cause maybe next plan will be to "settle my mind"...and yes, you know what it is all about.

Counting down the days- culd not be a better title for this moment. Dediated by know to the same new born nutrioligist.:)



see ya!

0 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin