The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

No way out... ( or about how everything can get here from hyperspace...)

"And that´s how the cookie crumbles..." Still there are two more days to face without getting mad and try to survive without losing style.

Then, real life will begin and time to take decisions will come. The dark side really lives in me; I feel like a kind of Anakin that wants to help the universe from falling apart but in the same battle I´m crumbling with it. No to mention that, suddenly, the natural charm has returned and "love wars" (not like clone wars, but when people think you can´t love them and you look like Jar Jar because of the awkward movements and the stupi "me-sa" chit chatting) become common, though I can´t handle my lightsaber correctly...

Life is a mess, "a marvellous mess", but it´s killing me, at least for now. On Wednesday a meeting with the Old-but-renewed Elder Spirit of Wisdom will take place and surely it will have an important piece of significance in the decision of mantaining this Padawan as the noble, handsome and good-hearted Annie or in facing the last battle and become the most powerful and feared person in the whole universe... (or at least, of my daily living range) Darth vader. (In this case please watch the video, cause it is not that bad to become a Sith, hehehe, even we you can still do some Manamana.;))

Just to end this post, I want to welcome our new members of the "Starry" place! you have earned it, you desrve it, and I couldn´t be more thankful to you. You reallt mean lots to me and I Love you all (please, don´t take too much importance of the "Academy Award thanks list" scheme I used to say those things, since they come from my heart truly.) Thanks to you, my most important Kindred Spirit (since you where the first) and to you Little Starbucks Girl.

I think I´m getting to catch the idea of how to put photos into my "Tatooine cave" (today´s blog post, hehehe) but still, Yesterday I catched up one of the moments I mostly love from TV series. Please enjoy. It was the first kiss ever form both...



Cheesy, maybe, but when I read about movie kisses, this, although it´s television, came into my mind...


Oh God, make me pure... but not yet
(Still if you can give me a little help it would be useful;)
Take care!

1 ¿Algo que opinar?:

Mariana dijo...

i would love it if you just stopped for a moment and read my blog....
www.princessminator.blgspot.com
thanks pepe

life's a beautiful disaster

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin