The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot b seen,nor touched...but are felt in the heart
Hellen Keller

Y al fin aparece el "accurate slapping-quote to move on..."

Ending scene of Great Expectations (1988)


Hoy por fin me pude dar cuenta de esto al ver la película del 98 de Cuarón:

"Seven Years passed; I stopped going to Paradiso Perduto, I stopped painting. I put aside the fantasy and the wealthy, and the heavenly girl who did not want me. None of it would happen to me again. I'd seen through it... I elected to grow up."


Charles Dickens.-Great expectations



-------------------------


Ese fragmento se puede acoplar perfectamente a lo que aconteció durante las últimas tres y media ( casi cuatro) semanas. Claro, ahora sólo habría que cambiar a "4 weeks passed; I stopped going to her house..." and so on.

...ahm...
...Nevertheless, I guess it was all worth the effort. Thank you anyway and I´ll always remember. Those were great Teddy-bear days.


And well; I hope to see you all soon to show you my whole brand new myself!
See ya!

2 ¿Algo que opinar?:

sho! dijo...

what? rasha con mal de amores?
uuussshhh... jeje nunk pense leer de esta clase de temas de ti.
pero anyway, tu frase me puso a pensar...
por cierto la cancion es de daft punk.
ciao

Lady Stardust dijo...

Me encanta lo bien q t lo tomas. Yo soy una whiner d primera.
X cierto, ya me di cuenta dq no tengo tu cel!! Felicidades!!! Un abrazote!!

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Theodore Rubin